Phatt Chance Community Services, Inc. provides a safe, clean and sober living environment, basic medical and psychological services, as well as aftercare for clients in various stages of drug and/or alcohol abuse recovery. PCCS staff has tremendous experience with reintegration challenges and applies evidence-based best practices with each client. The duration of stay and the level of services provided depend entirely on the individual needs of each resident.
• Long-term and short term transitional housing for men of any race, sexual orientation,
ethnicity, and faith
• Safe, clean and sober living environment
• Mental health assessment
• Medication management and administration
• Substance abuse education
• Relapse prevention and intervention
• Treatment referrals
• In-house peer support groups
• Peer mentoring
• Self-esteem and community building
• Life skills training
Please note: PCCS is not a state or federally funded organization. All housing and service fees are based on the individual needs of our clients.